Led by our coordinator from UTAD (Portugal), our sixth intellectual output – “the CRITHINKEDU Impact Report Infographic” – is now available at http://crithinkedu.utad.pt/en/intellectual-outputs/.
The infographic is a visual report with an overview of the project impact, presenting the main data and results achieved during the project lifetime and activities. In this output you can find and explore in an interactive way the different intellectual outputs developed by the CRITHINKEDU team, look at the direct participants involved, the events carried-out or attended by the project team, the countries reached, as well as other interesting indicators.
As major changes in higher education, the CRITHINKEDU project contributed to:
• Higher awareness of the need for critical thinking education;
• Improvement of curricula design and classroom educational practices;
• Enlargement of academics and researchers’ network;
• Engagement of all institutional levels in supporting critical thinking education;
• Closer University-Business Cooperation for critical thinking education;
Enjoy reading and exploring the infographic!
The CRITHINKEDU team